7 Tips to a Whiter Smile
- Good home care – brush twice a day for two minutes at a time and floss twice daily.
- Routine dental cleanings every 6 months for patients without gum disease, and every 3-4 months for patients with gum disease.
- Avoid Tobacco; it causes brown stains that are difficult to remove and the longer you smoke the more you’ll stain. Smoking also causes bad breath and gum disease while also increasing the risk of most types of cancer.
- Brush teeth immediately and rinse with water when you have deep colored foods including fruits and drinks like tea and coffee.
- With darker drinks, try drinking with a straw.
- Wear darker lipstick as it gives more contrast.
- Bleaching is a great option to get whiter teeth. Our office offers In-office bleach where we bleach for you, it gives the most instantaneous results. We also offer custom take home bleach kits. If you have concerns about your teeth color let us know and we will be happy to give you tips and go over how we can help you get whiter teeth.
Comments are closed.